Mow Cop Folly is a 1 hour walk or 30-minute cycle from Longport station.
At Mow Cop, the Folly offers 360-degree views of the Staffordshire Moorlands and the Cheshire Plain. The Folly is a mock tower that was built as a summer house in 1754 by Randle Wilbraham, of Rode Hall. This tower is visible for miles around and is a major landmark visited throughout the year. Interestingly, it was the location for the first Primitive Methodist service in 1807.