The NSCRP website is committed to providing an accessible experience for all users, including those with disabilities. To achieve this, we have implemented and follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing alternative text for images and visual content to ensure that users who are visually impaired can access the information contained within.
- Ensuring that all text and visual content has sufficient contrast to make it easily readable for users with colour blindness or low vision.
- Making sure that all forms can be operated using a keyboard to assist users who are unable to use a mouse.
- Providing audio descriptions or transcripts for video content to ensure that users who are deaf or hard of hearing can access the information contained within.
- Using descriptive headings and labels to make it easy for users who rely on screen readers to understand the structure and content of the page.
Third party content
Our website may contain third-party content. We do not have control over and are not responsible for the accessibility of this content, but we make best endeavours to work with accessible third parties where possible. This content may include:
- links to non-NSCRP websites
- content or functionality on our website that is hosted on a third-party site or service
- content hosted on other websites, such as social media sites
- documents which are sent to us and uploaded to our site
We are dedicated to providing a positive and accessible experience for all users. If you encounter any accessibility barriers on our website, please let us know. We will make every effort to address your concerns.
Thank you for choosing to use the NSCRP website.